VZ-2000 3D Laser Scanner
This new 3D VZ-Line Laser Scanner offers superior and unrivalled long range measurement performance of up to 2000m reflectorlessly while still maintaining completely eye safe operation (Laser Class 1).
RIEGL´s unique V-Line technology, based on echo digitization, online waveform processing, and multiple-time-around processing is the key to enabling such high speed, long range, high accuracy measurements even in poor visibility and demanding multi target situations caused by dust, haze, rain, snow, etc.which are frequently found in difficult environments such as mine sites.
Modes of Operation:
Stand-alone operation with integrated graphical user inter-face via 3.5“ TFT color display
Remote control with any standard tablet or mobile device via WiFi and Web-Browser PC
Remote operation with RiSCAN PRO on a notebook via LAN or WiFi connection
Customized operation by third party tools / applications based on RIEGL ́s well documented interfaces and scanner libraries (e.g., RiVLib).
- Surveying in Open-Pit Mining
- Measurement of Bulk Materials
- Mapping of Contruction Sites and Construction-Site Monitoring
- Topography & Mining
- Civil Engineering
- Archaeology & Cultural Heritage
- City Modelling
- very long range up to more than 2,000 m
- very high effective measurement rate up to 400,000 meas./sec
- eye safe operation in Laser Class 1
- wide field of view, 100° x 360°
- fully customizable scan parameters (field of view, laser pulse repetition rate PRR, measurement rate)
- high accuracy, high precision ranging based on echo digitization and online waveform processing
- multiple target capability - unlimited number of targets
- high-precision mount for optional digital camera
- on-board inclination sensors
- integrated L1 GPS receiver with antenna
- interface for external GNSS receiver
- integrated compass and laser plummet
- various interfaces (LAN, WLAN, USB 2.0)
- internal data storage
|Laser Pulse Repetition Rate1)||
High Speed Mode: 1 MHz
Long Range Mode: 50 kHz
|Effective Measurement Rate2)||
Long Range Mode: 21000 meas/sec
High Speed Mode: 396000 meas/sec
|Max. Measurement Range for Natural Target ρ ≥ 90%3)||
Long Range Mode: 2050 m
High Speed Mode: 580 m
|Max. Measurement Range for Natural Target ρ ≥ 20%3)||
High Speed Mode: 1050 m
Long Range Mode: 280 m
|Laser Wavelength8)||Near Infrared|
|Beam Divergence||0.3 mrad7)|
1) With Online Waveform processing - Rounded Values
2) With Online Waveform processing - Rounded Values 3) With Online Waveform processing - Typical values for average conditions. Maximum range is specified for flat targets with size in excess of the laser beam diameter, perpendicular angle of incidence, and for atmospheric visibility in excess of 23 km. In bright sunlight, the operational range is considerably shorter than under an overcast sky. 4) Accuracy is the degree of conformity of a measured quantity to its actual (true) value.
5) Precision, also called reproducibility or repeatability, is the degree to which further measurements show the same result.
6 )One sigma @ 150 m range under RIEGL test conditions.
7) Measured at the 1/e points 0.3mrad correspond to 30mm increase of beam diameter per 100m of range.
|Laser product Classification||
Class 1 Laser Product according to IEC60825-1:2007The following clause applies for Instruments delivered into the United States:Complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.
|Power Supply Input Voltage||11 - 32 V DC|
|Power Consumption||typ. 85 W|
0ºC to +40ºC (Operation)
-10º C to +50ºC (Storage)
|Protection Class||IP64, dust and splash-proof|
|Alternative Item #||VZ2000|